Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Happenings

My mom came into town this last weekend and we had fun hanging out. We drove through Loomis (we lived there for a few years when I was little) and went shopping in downtown Loomis and Lincoln. It was fun driving down our old street and touring the different neighborhoods. I’ve got to say I really do love that town and look forward to the future. :)

Saturday night Mara, my mom and I went to KNCI’s Country Christmas concert while the boys had a big poker night. It was a lot of fun, and the concert was by far one that we will never forget. It was 4 hours of opening acts before the headliner even took the stage, one of which was a Justin Bieber wanna-be that should not have been at a country concert. After waiting, for what seemed like forever, Montgomery Gentry came on. It would have been great if Montgomery wasn’t drunk and stumbling around the stage. He slurred his words and we spent most of the time trying to decipher what he was saying. To quote Mara, who was quoting Eddie Montgomery, “Thith izzzz maa towwwwn! Mewwy clithmath!”



Here are a few pictures from the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment