Thursday, February 9, 2012

Been Awhile...

Well I am back after a long break. A lot has happened since I last wrote…Hawaii, a death, a family member spending 10 days in the hospital and near death, having my final interviews for BBBS…oh yeah, the renovations on the house has officially begun. Some days I feel like I can’t see straight with how much is on my plate. I know I work best under pressure, but that pressure doesn’t leave much time for writing in my blog.

Anyway, Hawaii was a blast! It was a jammed packed couple of days to say the least. The hotel was beautiful and we were on the top floor in a gorgeous condo. We went whale watching and I adopted a Humpback Whale named Powell. :) We went zip lining, ate at a Luau, saw a couple of shows and of course did some major damage shopping. Here are a few photos from our trip.

 





















No comments:

Post a Comment