Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Spring Addiction Is...

Nail Polish!

While I also love polish in the fall & winter, my addiction really comes out in the spring & summer.  I probably have over 40 bottles...and unfortunately for my husband, they aren't the cheap stuff. My collection mainly consists of O.P.I., Butter London, Orly, Essie, Chanel, Zoya and China Glaze.

My Spring/Summer Collection

From Left to Right: Essie Shine of the Times, Chanel Mimosa, O.P.I. Bubble Bath,
Butter London Fairy Lights, O.P.I. A Grape Fit!, O.P.I. Mermaid's Tears, O.P.I. Gargantuan Green Grape
From Left to Right: Butter London Trout Pout, O.P.I. Melon of Troy, China Glaze Love Letters, O.P.I. In My Back Pocket, Orly Passion Fruit, O.P.I. Elephantastic Pink, O.P.I. Got A Date To-Knight, Essie Mambo

I usually change my polish 2-4 times a week depending on how much time I have. I tend to change my polish either in front of the tv or right after I've soaked in the bath (Is that a TMI moment? Sorry if it is!). If I am really enjoying a color I usually will just touch-up the chips, but most of the time I like to switch it up.

What spring/summer colors and brands are you addicted to?? I'm always in the market for trying new brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment