Tuesday, May 1, 2012

30 Before 30 Bucket List

So I am still on the hunt for new and fun blogs to follow. In my opinion, one of the best parts of putting my life out there is reading about how others live! Well, during my hunt yesterday I found Jess from Kentucky Priss. One of her most recent blogs was a 30 Before 30 List and was very intrigued. While I still have 3 more years before I turn 30, I do think it's smart to plan ahead a little. I don't want to wake up one day and think to myself "Wow, I'm 30...where has the time gone?!"

In an attempt to prevent that thought from crossing my mind, here is my 30 Before 30 Bucket List (in no particular order):
  1. Attend my reunions. I am on the fence about this topic...
  2. Finish the Interior Design program and put it to good use.
  3. Learn how to drive a stick.
  4. Be approved at Big Brother Big Sister and still have my relationship with my little sister.
  5. Have a baby (if not 2).
  6. Cook an edible 5 course gourmet meal for family/friends.
  7. Own my own vintage boutique.
  8. Learn how to pole dance.
  9. Buy another home (minimum of 1/2 acre & 4 bedrooms)
  10. Go back to Vegas with friends and enjoy it! (I've never had a fun time in Vegas...it's always ended badly.)
  11. Go back to Cozumel and stay at the resort we were married at. (Maybe for a Babymoon?)
  12. Go cliff diving
  13. Give up soft drinks (almost there, but not quite)
  14. Attend the Kentucky Derby
  15. Attend Mardi Gras
  16. Have a complete spa weekend full of pampering with friends.
  17. Take a road trip down the California coast.
  18. Swim with the sharks.
  19. Attend a premier party.
  20. Write an article for a local magazine.
  21. Join a mommy group (goes with #5).
  22. Go back to Disneyland at least once.
  23. Get in the habit of planning out weekly dinners the Sunday before so they are complete and balanced.
  24. Go wine tasting in a state other than California.
  25. Read a truly life changing book.
  26. Create a genuine bond with my mother-in-law.
  27. Walk in the Free to Breathe marathon in honor of my uncle.
  28. Watch the SF Giants win another World Series.
  29. Regularly attend church on Sundays.
  30. Still be writing this blog!
Well, I've got just over 3 years to accomplish this. You all think I can do it??

3 comments:

  1. this is a good idea! i will be turning 30 this winter and definitely need to do this :) thanks for sharing ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great list good luck - I love how everyone is making fun bucket lists!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! I totally was not gonna jump on this bandwagon but couldn't resist either!! SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete