Friday, June 29, 2012

what’s in my pantry??

Last weekend I finally tackled the scariness of my pantry. I was shocked when I realized how much food we actually had in there... and how much of it was expired. :(
Wasting perfectly good food is not acceptable in my opinion...I mean there are starving children in Africa. 
Shoot...there are starving children in America!
 ...so I came up with a solution. Labels and organizers. Oh, and the diy chalk board grocery list is a helpful tool now too. :)

*Heaven gates open*




Now...the million dollar question is how long will it last this way?? ;-)

Also...just a reminder that my blog sale started and you can find it here. I will be responding to emails until late tonight and then will start back up again on Sunday. I am camping this weekend and not sure if I will have cell phone service to send out invoices. If I do...I will send out invoices. :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment