Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 14 Update



How Far Along? 14 weeks and 4 days. <3
Size of Baby P? Baby P is the size of a lemon this week.
Maternity Clothes? Still in my pre-pregnancy clothes, but I finally broke down and bought some maternity pants. I am now ready for when my pants no longer button! Whoot Whoot.
Weight Gain? 2lbs. 
Stretch Marks? Nope. :)
Gender? Both Michael and I think it's a BOY. We won't know for sure until October though.
Sleep? No sleep problems yet.
Food Cravings? Still french fries. I really can't get enough...
What I Miss? I miss steak tasting good. I haven't enjoyed the taste of meat in weeks now. :(
Symptoms? Still just tired and a total lack of energy.
Belly Button? In
Best Moment of the Week? Aimlessly walking around the mall when I went on my maternity jean hunt. I forgot how much fun it is to just wander throughout the mall.

10 comments:

  1. I'm 13 weeeks and I CRAVE french fries all the time. I can rarely go by McDonalds without stopping to get an order (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Congrats!! I don't know what it is about fries right now, but I can't seem to get enough. I am glad someone else is feeling my pain though. :)

      Delete
  2. I've been craving french fries like CRAZY!! Love the chalkboard. I did one too:) I'm actually 9 weeks so we are pretty close! I love following other people's pregnancies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!! I think we should start a support group called "French Fries Anonymous". It would def. be full of preggos. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know wheere u got this from. thanks
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it created for me by a great designer on Etsy. I did a post about it awhile ago and it had the name of the shop and such there. :)

      Delete
    2. I had it created for me by a great designer on Etsy. I did a post about it awhile ago and it had the name of the shop and such there. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm guessing by now you found out what you're having! Congrats!! Such an exciting time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We found out the gender on Oct. 13th. :) I am having a blast planning the nursery and can't wait until March!

      Delete
  5. The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete