Friday, March 1, 2013

My Baby Shower- Sock Monkey Style!

(I started this post right before Jackson was born, but I just didn't have time to post it since he came a few days later.)

Well I think I know what landed me in L&D at 35w5d...reliving my love of heals. Since my baby shower was on February 2nd, I've worn heals 4 different times. Did I mention it's only February 14th? Now normally this wouldn't be a big deal. It is, however, when you are the size of a small country and haven't worn them in over 9 months.

What brought on this new heal obsession, that I will not be revisiting again until after Jackson is here, you ask? Only the most gorgeous, wonderful, OVER THE TOP baby shower of the century. I mean a girl has to look her best when she has a million sock monkeys in her company. :)










"My Water Broke!!" :)







To quote Christie, the genius behind these photos, I "made out like a bandit" at my shower. I am so thankful to everyone who came and spoiled Jackson with gifts. I am especially thankful to Ashley, Melissa, Mara & Jessica for throwing the shower of the century. I really was amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I've played the "my water broke" game at a recent baby shower and it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete