Friday, October 14, 2011

10 Loves Friday


So, I’ve decided that since my taste changes like the wind I want to document what I am loving at the moment. They can be things I have known I loved for a while or something brand new that I am currently obsessed with and just dying to share. This, hopefully, will get me to start blogging on a more regular basis, but we will see how it goes. Worst case is I will scrap the idea in a few weeks and come up with another regular blog idea. J
1. Dresses- I just love dresses and I used to hate them. I love getting dressed up and looking feminine/ pretty. I think every woman should have at least 1, if not 10, little black dresses.
2. Coffee, a fireplace and a good book-There is nothing I love more than a cold night that allows me to wrap up next to the fireplace with some coffee and a good book. I love to read and am addicted to coffee…so they just fit well together.

3. Trashy Reality TV- I know, I know…there are WAY toooo much of these kind of shows on right now because of people like me.  I, however, only like a few. I am obsessed with Big Brother, Real Housewives (NJ & Atlanta only) and all things TLC. What can I say…the more drama I watch on TV, the less there is in my actual day-to-day life.

4. Baking- I asked for a ton of baking things for the wedding and have received most of the things I asked for. I did this with the hope that it would get me into baking. Well, I am happy to say that it’s worked! Both Michael and my work appreciate my new love for baking. Lol.

5. Animals- Anyone that knows me knows I am a total animal lover. Michael has actually banned me from going to the SPCA, or anything that resembles one, for the fact that I would probably come home with a new furry creature. Currently we have 3 dogs and a cat…but one day I we will have land so I can give every stray animal a home…something they all deserve.

6. School- I am, and always will be, a forever student. I went to Saint Mary’s for a BA in English Education, have been through the Police Academy, went to Makeup/Beauty school and in January I will be going back for Interior Design.  To say I am excited is a complete understatement!

7. Traveling- If you all haven’t realized from our destination wedding, Michael and I love to travel. My goal is to travel to all seven continents before I die.

8. Holiday Decorations- I love, love, love to decorate for the holidays. Like I’ve said before, our house is usually the most decorated on the street. I joke with Michael that the next house we buy will have a huge front yard to fit my insane amount of decorations…

9. Youtube- I could, and do, spend hours on that site. I just simply love it!

10. SF Giants- There is no other team in this world that I love more than the SF Giants. It started out because it was my Grandpa Pete’s team, but over the years I have grown to love that team all on my own.



Hope you all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment