Friday, October 21, 2011

10 Loves Friday!

It’s Friday again so it’s time for another 10 loves of mine. Little did I know that choosing 10 would be so hard! I mean I am picky… and this week has been a little frantic and busy trying to get ready for the reception this weekend. Who ever thought it would be fun to have two weddings, within a month of each other, needs to be shot… Lol.

Anyway, on with my current loves!
1)    Libraries- I have always been a reader…it’s just my thing. Well recently I finally got off my butt and signed up for a library card. I walked in yesterday on my lunch break and totally forgot how much fun they can be! Now I have a small stack of books on my desk at work that I fully intend to read on my lunch break before they are due. :)

2)    Gift Registries- Now I am going to credit my friend Andrea for this one. She told me about how she was stuck returning all of these gifts that she got for her wedding because people didn’t take advantage of her registries. Taking that into consideration I registered for everything under the sun. That way it gave people lots and lots of options. :) It was sooo much fun putting together my wish list that it made it to current love list. Haha.

3)    Scrapbooking- I have re-found my love for scrapbooking. While it is messy and Michael cringes every time I bring out my box of supplies, I just can’t seem to get enough of it right now!

4)    My job- For the first time, in a very long time, I love my job. I enjoy the people I work with and I find the work that I do interesting and fun. Even though I still watch the clock religiously from 4pm on, and thank God on Friday morning that I have two days off…I usually am just as happy come Monday morning.

5)    Michael- Now I know that this is gushy as heck and most of you are puking in a corner right now…but it’s true. He has taken care of me for the last 3 years, puts up with me (yes, yes…sometimes I can be very hard to handle) and most of the time still treats me like it’s our first and he is trying to win me over.

6)    Fresh Fruit- I love Farmer’s Markets and all things organic. In my opinion, it just tastes better.

7)    Fall- I love Fall. It has to be one of my favorite seasons, if not my favorite. I love the colors, the weather, the holidays…basically there isn’t a single thing I don’t like about fall!

8)    Boots- I have pulled out my boots and have started to remember how much I love boots. They are comfortable, warm and the right pair can complete an outfit.

9)    Makeup- I love my makeup collection. I enjoy playing with the different colors and creating new looks. Just like my hair, my makeup style changes constantly. It is how I express myself and I love that I have a billion colors at my fingertips!

10)  Beaches- Getting married on a beach is what caused this to become a love. Before it was a take it or leave it feeling, but now I can’t get enough of them. What I wouldn’t give to be laying on one right now…




PS- This week there is a honorary 11th item. My bestie is coming into town and I get to see her for the 2nd time in 10 days. It's like Christmas!! My most favorite thing this week is Southwest Airlines for bringing her to me! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment