Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Loves

In honor of Black Friday I am going to post my 8 (Sorry…I couldn’t find 10 stores with great sales today) favorites shopping spots that I hit either online or braved walking into in the wee hours last night. This was my first ever early morning Black Friday experience and it was a long one. My friend and I agreed to meet at midnight and I ended up being up until 4:30am trying to get the best deals. It was crazy and probably something I won't do again for a looooong time.

Bed Bath & Beyond- They didn’t have “deals” this year. Instead they offered a 20% off your entire purchase coupon. It could have been better…but I still managed to do some damage here. :)

Kohls- I thought their deals here were great…but so did about 500 other people. The line wrapped the store and Mara and I managed to move a whole 5 feel in almost 25 minutes. We finally threw in the towel and I bought everything I wanted online this morning with free shipping. :)
Cabela's- So Mara's hubby turned Michael and I on to this store. Every single time we go camping with them we find new things of theirs that we want...well this morning I bought a bunch of them. Cabela's had a great deal going on most of those items AND free shipping. Awww...I'm in love!


Macys- They had some great deals online when I was shopping around this morning. Plus, I just love this store.
Ulta- This was not even on our list of stores to hit, but when we saw it was open we couldn’t resist. Yay for random Black Friday shopping!
JCPenny- You just can’t beat their door buster deals…it’s as simple as that!


Pottery Barn- Well they were like BB&B because they didn’t have any “sales” going on…but they did offer back 20 bucks for every $100 you spend. Unfortunately for me, I am able to do that in about 5 minutes.

Home Depot- Michael ended up going here this morning and bought me the patio heater that I’ve wanted for a long time now. It totally matches our décor out there and I can’t wait until spring when we can start using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment