Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Little Random Questionnaire

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

I don’t know for sure, but I believe there was a character on a popular show in the 80’s with my name. I remember hearing my mom say that she heard the name and liked it.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

12/2/2011


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

If I concentrate on it, then yes. But normally, it’s disgustingly sloppy.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

4. They are quite furry and don’t speak English though. :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Sure, but sometimes I think I am annoying.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Depends on who I am with. I love sarcasm as long as it’s not mean… and as long as the people you are with understand that it is sarcasm.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

If I was given some sort of death sentence. Aside from that…no way.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Banana Nut Crunch.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Not usually.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Mocha.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Usually their eyes.

15. RED OR PINK?

Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

I wish I could wake up earlier in the morning. I love being awake really early in the morning, but I hate actually waking up.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My grandpa.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

Absolutely I do.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

I’m in a brown skirt and shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Banana Nut Muffin. I am about to go to lunch with Aston though.
J

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

105.1

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Aqua.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Anything that smells clean. Especially babies.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Someone at one of the plants for work.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

I do.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Baseball.

27. HAIR COLOR?

Brown… sometimes blonde, but brown right now.

28. EYE COLOR?

Green.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

Usually, but not lately.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Anything Italian!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Both.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Due Date.


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Navy & Tan.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Both. I know…that’s cheating. Get over it.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?



Ashley.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?


Everyone else.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Knocked Up.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

A puppy dog.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

Nothing. Went to bed early.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

rain.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Beatles for sure.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Tawain.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

No idea what it is if I do. :)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

San Jose, CA

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK THE MOST?

EVERYONE’S!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment