Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top 11 in '11

So I was bad about posting while on vacation. I was enjoying Christmas and New Years with friends and family. I also managed to break my phone, so I was out of contact with the “real world” for a bit, but now I’m back!

In honor of missing a 10 Loves Friday, and it now being 2012, I’ve decided to do Top 11 of ’11. 

Don’t get me wrong, there were things about 2011 that I loved. For the most part though, I’m glad it’s over. I am looking forward to 2012 and all that it has to offer!

11.  Finding a stable, fun job that I love.

10.  Meeting all of the photographers, models & brides through my makeup business. Oh yeah…and I’ve been published TWICE now! :)

9.      Deciding to go back to school.

8.      Getting to travel as much as I did. It felt like I was constantly on a plane sometimes & I loved it!

7.      Starting this blog. It’s nice to be able to look back, even if it’s only been a few short months.

6.      Getting rid of the truck and getting a more gas efficient car.

5.      Getting more organized & staying organized.

4.      Meeting new friends & maintaining the friendships that were important to me.

3.      Planning for the future. This was a biggie for Michael and I & so far it is working out nicely.

2.      Spending a lot of time with family. Even though we are spread out now, it seemed like I was constantly surrounded by family. It truly was a blessing.

1.      Getting Married! (twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment