Friday, February 17, 2012

I've been tagged!! :)

How cool is that? Married With a Pup tagged me for a game. Yay!! (okay, okay, no making fun of me. I just love when other people read my little blog and seeing my name on someone else's blog just really made my day!)

Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know that you tagged them.


1.       Where is your dream vacation and why?
Our goal is to hit all 7 continents…so if I had a dream vacation I would just make the loop in a very extended vacation!
2. If somebody handed you $5,000, no questions asked, what would you do with it? I’d put half of it in the bank and take half of it to go on a shopping spree. As long as Michael got a few new pairs of Jordans, he would be totally okay with it!
3. What is your favorite dessert? I am easy…hot fudge Sunday.
4. If you could start your own business tomorrow, what would it be? I would want to open up an antique/vintage shop in old town. I am obsessed with the one off of Ghost Whisperer and would totally recreate that.
5. What do you wish your phone can do that it cannot? I wish that it had reception 24/7. It wouldn’t matter where I was; it would always work.
6. What is one personality characteristic that you've always had? Confidence. My parents told me that I used to board airplanes as a toddler and talk to people on my way to the seat. I have always been confident in myself and been able to stand up for myself. I never needed people to validate who I was, thankfully!
7. If you had to choose, would you prefer to have a personal assistant or a driver? Oh wow…good question. Probably a driver. Thankfully most of the things I hate doing Michael does, so there isn’t much I would need a personal assistant for.
8. What is one thing you can do that relaxes you? Snuggle by the fire with a good book. I am a total book worm and it is so relaxing to me to curl up and become someone else for awhile.
9. What is your favorite website? Hmmm. Can I pick more than 1? I am going to say yahoo mail, pinterest, etsy & blogspot. I usually manage to hit all of these sites before 9am.
10. Do you and your family have any traditions that you will/want to pass on to your kids? My family always got together for the holidays and we always went on a mini vacation/day trip the day after Christmas. I think back to all of those fun outings and that is something I remember very fondly.
11. Are there any cleaning tips that you have discovered that will change our lives? Yep! Hire a housekeeper. :) I never seem to have time to keep on top of it as often as I would like, so I just hired someone to come in every few weeks to do the deep cleaning.


Thanks Katie for tagging me! Here are my questions:

1.       If there was only one trait from your mother that you could inherit, what would it be?
2.       If money wasn’t an issue, what would your dream job be? Why?
3.       If you could hang out with one celebrity couple for the day, who would it be?
4.       What is your favorite trashy television show that you would hate to admit to the world?
5.       What is the most expensive accessory, aside from bridal jewelry, that you own?
6.       What was that embarrassing story that your parents always told about you to a date?
7.       What is your favorite type of food to eat? To cook?
8.       If you could have been born in any era, what would you choose?
9.        Is your closet currently organized or is it a disaster zone?
10.   How would you describe your decorating style?
11.   What did you have for breakfast this morning?



Blogs I’m Tagging

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along! I agree, we need to hire somebody to come in and do the deep cleaning once in a while!

    ReplyDelete