Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding Week- Rehearsal Dinner & Bridal Shower!

Michael and I didn’t have a true “Rehearsal Dinner” because we had a destination wedding and people were still flying in just 6 hours before the boat began boarding. Instead we had 6 nights of dinners, before the wedding, with our friends and family on the ship. It was the perfect way to stretch our special time and I absolutely would not have changed a thing!
Here is a picture of Michael and our best man at dinner the night before we boarded the ship...



Since I don’t have an actual Rehearsal Dinner to talk about I’ve decided to write about my Bridal Shower. It was one of my favorite parts of the wedding process because it was a chance to see friends and family I hadn’t seen in a while.
The theme was pink and zebra. It was so pretty! When my mom told me that my dad sewed the table cloth that was used at the food table I couldn’t help but cry. It was so special to me and I can’t wait to use it again.


Welcome to my shower!

The beautiful table before the food came out.



Everyone signed the bear in place of a guestbook.


My shower was perfect and my mom/sister/sister-in-law did a wonderful job. Every time I look back at the pictures I can’t help but smile. :)


The cake was from our favorite bakery in town. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water!

My parents bought me the bridal Minnie Mouse hat for Christmas the year before and I was asked to wear it for the party. It was a fun touch and made for some super cute photos!


Some of the ladies at their finest...




One of the only things I said I wanted at my shower was a sexy shoe contest. Everyone was asked to wear their sexiest shoes and whoever had the shoes I wanted the most was the winner. Meet the winner, Pat!


The games were so much fun and it was interesting to see who knew me well enough to get the answers correct!



This is one of my favorite pictures from my shower!
Nana, Mom, Me, Sister, Grandma




If you want to join in the party head on over to A Charmed Life and link up!

2 comments:

  1. looks like such a beautiful shower! i adore your white dress; you look stunning! thanks for linking up :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looked beautiful, love your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete