Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Go Away Chicken!

Good Morning!

I wanted to hop on here really quick and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you all! I have been so incredibly busy the last week that I haven't been able to get on here to schedule new blogs. *slaps own hand*

We had about 25 people over on Saturday and then I spent all of Sunday cleaning up. I took lots of pictures so I promise I will post on it shortly! Somehow it went from horses and margaritas to wine and poker? Goodness, I love our friends!!

Work has also been crazy and it's a short week for me because we are leaving for a retreat to Napa tomorrow. This weekend is Mother's Day so I will have my family coming into town and all of Michael's family over...the term "running around like a chicken with its head cut-off" is an understatement right now!

Anyway, once I can get the darn chicken to calm down I will be back to my regularly posting schedule. Can't wait to fill you all in. If you couldn't tell...there's lots to update you all on! :)

1 comment: