Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday


I have to admit, I really do love this kind of post because it makes me think twice before I leave the house in some outfits now. Plus, I joke with my Michael constantly that I want to walk into my closet and love absolutely everything in it. Lately I have, so it makes this kind of post a ton of fun! Anyway, here are my outfits from the past week!

Wednesday

Top: Limited
Jeans: JBrand
Shoes: Cathy Jean

Thursday

Dress: Jessica Simpson
Shoes: Nine West


Friday

Top: Nordstroms
Bottoms: JCrew
Scarf: Nordstroms
Shoes: Alfani


Monday

Top: Nordstroms Tank
Sweater: Nordstroms
Skirt: Black House White Market
Shoes: Nine West

Tuesday

Top: Nordstroms
Jeans: Abercrombie
Jacket: Banana Republic
Shoes: Gianni Bini

5 comments:

  1. Adorable outfits!! I especially love Fridays outfit with those J Crew pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lOVE your neon pants!! That outfit looks so cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! Especially the neon pants! I'm still on the fence with colored jeans, not sure I can pull it off, but you definitely make it work!

    ReplyDelete