Friday, June 8, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday


 I haven't done one of these in a couple of Friday's and the layout has changed. Instead of a list of sentences to complete, there is just one.
it gives me a place to write down my life's story. It is one central place that keeps my thoughts, fears, and goals together. It allows me to document my journey and remember all of the things that I've done. My life hasn't changed dramatically because of blogging, even though my life is completely different now than when I started this blog. That's what I love about it. I don't get paid to write in here and I don't feel as if I am required have to post certain material. I am able to just write what I want and if people are interested then they can read it.

I love knowing that there are a select few that will read {and usually comment :)} on my little section of the internet. I love knowing that I can crack jokes and people won't take offense to it. Mostly, though, I love knowing that one day Michael and I can look back at this blog and remember our first year of marriage and hopefully the birth of a few children!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you blog:) documenting your life along the way is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love just being able to write about anything too, with no pressure, no demands. I've had fun documenting our year as newlyweds and just blogging about whatever :) I can't wait 'til I can write about babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete