Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday (the 13th) Letters

Good Morning! You all have no idea how happy I am that it's Friday! This week has been a whirlwind to put it mildly. I've missed a few posts the last few days, but I refused to miss Friday letters this week. Join the fun and link up here!



Dear Heat- 105 is just too much!! I understand we are in summer, but come on! Please stick to the 90's if you insist on staying.

Dear Saturday- Please hurry up. I want to celebrate my birthday already. Even though my birthday isn't until Tuesday...we all know I like to drag it out and enjoy an entire week of festivities. :)

Kaiser- Thank you for all of your help and kindness this week! I know some don't like you, but I am a forever Kaiser patient.

Dear Katie- Remember, July 16th is a perfect day to go into labor....just make sure not to give birth until the 17th though. :)

Dear Hubby- You really are my rock and the best thing that's ever happened to me. Love you!

Dear Life- I am very happy right now and would really appreciate if it stayed this way for a while. No sudden changes please!

Dear Emily (bachelorette)- You were thinking like a man on Monday's episode. It really was bad. Please, please, please redeem yourself and choose Jef in the end. On the bright side...your hair was gorgeous though!

Dear Friday the 13th- Please be dormant this time around. Usually you are...but I just want to make extra sure you know where I stand.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment