Tuesday, October 16, 2012

week 18 bumpdate



How Far Along? 18 weeks and 3 days. 
Size of Baby P? Baby Jackson is the size of a sweet potato. Is it bad that I had to look up a sweet potato because I've never seen one in it's "natural" form?
Maternity Clothes? I am only able to fit into 2 pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans. Most of my pre-pregnancy tops still fit though, so I am mixing things up a lot. :)
Weight Gain? 5lbs. 
Stretch Marks? none.
Gender? He's all boy. <3
Sleep? It's getting better.
Food Cravings? I am back to craving french fries. I am not sure how I feel about this...
What I Miss? Wine. I didn't drink much before, but there is something about being told you can't have it that makes you want it more. 
Symptoms? I don't know if this is too much to post on here, so if it is I am sorry. However my only real symptom this week is the fact that my boobs hurt. Everything about them hurts and most of my bras do not fit anymore. Looks like a trip to VS is in my future...
Belly Button? In
Best Moment of the Week? I went shopping with the hubs mom, sister, my mom and my sister this week. It was a lot of fun and baby Jackson now has a ton of cute clothing options. I wanted to go shopping the second I found out, but I was good and waited. I am so glad I did because it was a great experience going with them  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment