Friday, October 26, 2012

week 19 bumpdate



How Far Along? 19 weeks and 4 days in this photo. I was 19 weeks and 6 days in the photos below. :) 
Size of Baby P? Since I have been craving french fries most of my pregnancy, I thought it was fitting to find out when he was the size of what I was eating. This week Jackson is the size of McDonald's large fries.
Maternity Clothes? 100% in maternity jeans, but everything else is a mixture.
Weight Gain? 5lbs...even though it looks like I've gained like 10-15! 
Stretch Marks? none.
Gender? He's all boy.
Sleep? I am finally sleeping through the night again.
Food Cravings? Chocolate and fruit. The hubs says it's because Halloween is coming and chocolate is readily available in my house. I don't know if I buy that or not...
What I Miss? Being able to go more than 45 minutes without having to use the restroom. Soooo annoying!
Symptoms? Still rocking the sore boobies.
Belly Button? In
Best Moment of the Week? Last night the hubs, baby Jackson and I went to game 2 of the World Series!!! Jackson couldn't stop moving around. It was such a blast! He isn't even here yet and he's already been to a World Series game. How spoiled is he?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment