Tuesday, October 30, 2012

week 20 bumpdate


How Far Along? 20 weeks and 3 days. 
Size of Baby P? We had a doctors appointment yesterday and Jackson weighed in at 14 oz. I was told he was measuring right where he should be and that even though I haven't gained much, I am right on track.
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture. I'm trying to get away with buying as little as possible.
Weight Gain? 6lbs.
Stretch Marks? none.
Gender? He's all boy.
Sleep? I am still good on this front. I get between 7-9 hours of sleep a night. The days that I get less than 8 hours usually just meant that a nap was in my future sometime that day.
Food Cravings? Chocolate and nacho cheese dip.
What I Miss? Prosciutto! Oh yeah...and wine. They just go hand in hand. :)
Symptoms? Still rocking the sore boobies. Oh...and a tiny bladder.
Belly Button? In
Best Moment of the Week? The doctor telling me that baby Jackson is right on track and measuring perfectly. Thank the Lord!

20 weeks down, 20 to go folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment