Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 21 Bumpdate!


*Please excuse the picture. I was working on 4 hours of sleep and on day 19 of my never ending cold. :-/ *
How Far Along? 21 weeks and 3 days. 
Size of Baby P? According to the weekly email that Kaiser sends me, my little bundle of kicking joy is the size of a banana. Is it just me or is that an awkward comparison??
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture. The pants I am wearing above are maternity but the tops are pre-pregnancy attire.
Weight Gain? 7lbs.
Stretch Marks? Thankfully I can still say none. My mom said she didn't really get any and I've been slathering rubbing L'Occitane's Amande Supple Skin Oil all over like it is going out of style. :)
Gender? He's all boy...and we are having a blast decorating the nursery to reflect that. :)
Sleep? I have started waking up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and then it takes me about an hour to fall back asleep. Yes, I know it just goes down hill from here...
Food Cravings? Sandwiches. There is a high end, mostly all natural grocery store in our town that makes the best sandwiches in the world. Michael has gotten used to a text about 20 minutes before he gets off work saying "sami?"
What I Miss? I have a feeling my answer will be the same from here on out since the holidays are here. Prosciutto and wine. 
Symptoms? The tiny bladder has gotten even smaller since now I am up in the middle of the night.
Belly Button? In...but it has started its journey outward.
Best Moment of the Week? I pulled out all of my Thanksgiving decorations and started on that this week. I also took inventory of Christmas gifts and realized I am almost 1/2 way done. My goal is to be done right after Black Friday so I don't have to deal with crowds!

No comments:

Post a Comment