Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Week 22 Bumpdate


How Far Along? 22 weeks 4 days.
Size of Baby P? Kaiser is telling me that baby Jackson is one pound this week. It is crazy to think that the constant jabs coming from inside my stomach are being made by someone that weighed less that that only a few days ago!
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture. I have a feeling it will be like this for my entire pregnancy.
Weight Gain? 8lbs. I seem to be gaining about a pound a week right now.
Stretch Marks? I just had to go buy my second bottle of the L'Occitane Almond Oil. It seems to be working and it is one of the only smells I can tolerate right now.
Gender? Bibbity, Bobbity, Boy!
Sleep? What is that again??
Food Cravings? popsicles...which is very strange for me considering the time of the year.
What I Miss? Prosciutto and wine. I swear I really didn't even drink much before I was pregnant either! I've just turned into that two year old and want only what I've been told I can't have...
Symptoms? I've had some really bad smell aversions this week. Ugh. I hope that goes away soon!
Belly Button? Slowly making it's way out but for the moment I've still got an innie.
Best Moment of the Week? The lady at L'Occitane made a comment about how cute I looked pregnant. It was the first time anyone has had the guts to ask how far along I was instead of just assume I'd gained some weight. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment