Thursday, November 22, 2012

Week 23 Bumpdate & Happy Thanksgiving!



How Far Along? 23 weeks 6 days.
Size of Baby P? I don't know how Jackson could be a banana a few weeks ago and only a grapefruit this week. I seriously will never understand how they size a baby!
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture.
Weight Gain? 9lbs. 
Stretch Marks? Still happy to report that there have not been any spotted thus far! :)
Gender? Boy
Sleep? Oh how I miss thee.
Food Cravings? Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans! Knowing I am about to eat it in about 2 hours is making my mouth water.
What I Miss? Right now all I can think about is turkey, so I am going to go with lunchmeat. I don't even really like it...but I miss having turkey meat readily available.
Symptoms? Still had the fun smell aversions this week. :( Oh and my bladder is still nonexistent microscopic.
Belly Button? Slowly making it's way out. According to the hubs it looks "nasty" right now. Haha
Best Moment of the Week? I am going to say today and it's not even over yet. I get to spend time with family, eat a fabulous meal since my MIL has yet to make a bad meal, and do a little shopping with some girlfriends tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment