Monday, November 26, 2012

Guest Room Revealed

Well it's been awhile since I have posted any photos of our house and I thought it was about time I get on it. With the holidays in full swing and the baby coming in just about 4 months; I know our guest room is going to be used a lot!

 The wording above the bed says "Be Our Guest" in french. I saw that phrase on Pinterest when I was redoing this room months ago and the first thing it made me think of was the little French candlestick in Beauty and the Beast.  Lumiere was his name if memory serves me correctly. So from there a half cocked French theme was born in this room. Eventually I want all of the walls to be white and I will keep the black and green accents throughout. Very streamline and very parisian.
 Can you tell I love books? The hubs won't let me put them anywhere else, so the guest room it was. I have them along the top of the walk-in closet in this room also. :)

If he isn't getting into mischief someplace else, this is where I can normally find Jagger. He is a total voyeur nosey neighbor!

Anyway, that's the room for now. We are spending all of our energy on the baby's room right now so I have a feeling that this room will stay as is for about a year. Hope you like it! :)

1 comment: