Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week 24 bumpdate



How Far Along? 24 weeks 6 days.
Size of Baby P? According to Kaiser's website, Jackson is the size of an ear of corn. When I went in for my checkup this last week and I told my doctor that I am totally baffled by their sizing she laughed and said so was she! Phew. At least I am not the only one!
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture...but this shirt definately needs to be retired until after Jax is born because those stretch lines are not cute! It is a Yummie Tummie shirt so I guess it's not meant for pregnant chicks. I didn't realize it at the time though because I had my sweater wrapped around me 96% of the day because it was so cold and rainy out. Unfortunately it didn't show off the bump, so I moved it off to the side for the photo and voila...my shirt is stretched to copacity!
Weight Gain? 10.5lbs. 
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? Boy
Sleep? I am getting about 7 hours of sleep a night right now, in between potty breaks, but I still wake up feeling exhausted. Oh how I love pregnancy. :)
Food Cravings? Mashed potatoes. Ever since Thanksgiving they have been a regular part of my diet. Yummy!
What I Miss? Sleeping through the night...
Symptoms? My OCD cleaning has finally hit. We got so much done in the nursery this last weekend. Furniture was ordered (Thank you Black Friday sales!!!!) and paint colors have finally been picked. Who would have guessed that picking the right shade of *insert colors chosen here* would be so difficult!?!
Belly Button? I am finally starting to see why the hubs said it was nasty. The top portion of my belly button is now flesh with the rest of my stomach. However, the bottom portion of my belly button is still totally an innie. I don't know how else to describe it other than you can see both of the holes from where my belly button ring used to be, but I still look like I have an innie. I guess it's just shrinking? Strange!
Best Moment of the Week? Black Friday shopping was a blast. A group of us girls, mostly pregnant btw, went out around 7pm and didn't get home until almost 5am. It was the first time I've ever done that and of course I chose the year I was pregnant to do it. Yes, I am strange. :) We also got a lot done in the nursery and my doctors appointment went really well. I am still measuring exactly where I should be and am the perfect weight according to my doctor. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment