Friday, November 30, 2012

my fav things...therefore my christmas wish list

Christmas is around the corner and I am getting so excited! I LOVE this time of year because get to spend countless hours with friends and family, everything is so festive...and of course I always gain about 5lbs due to all of the beyond yummy food that I consume. At least this year I am won't have to worry about loosing it right away. If I did, I would have a very unhappy OBGYN doctor. :)

In the last few weeks I've been asked by so many family members & friends for a Christmas list. Even though I was done with my shopping by Black Friday, I never sat down and really thought about what I would want. Since this is the last real year that I figured I can be selfish; I've decided to go all out. Below is my dream Christmas list.

2012 Xmas Wish List


1/ 2/ 3/ 4/
5/ 6/ 7/ 8

No comments:

Post a Comment