Monday, December 3, 2012

my christmas movie playlist

Well it's officially December so the hubs can't complain too much that the house is in full holiday swing. There are snowmen everywhere and if holiday music isn't playing, there is a Christmas movie on the television. What can I say? I am obsessed festive!

Even though I love my holiday cheer it doesn't mean just anything shows up on my tv screen. A girl's got to have standards you know! Here are some of my favorite holiday movies!









The hubs says it's a good thing I already love cartoon movies since next year I will have a little one to enjoy some of these with. While I wouldn't call him a scrooge...Michael would rather sit through 2 root canals before watching all of these festive favorites with me.

Are your husbands like that or is it just mine??

No comments:

Post a Comment