Thursday, December 13, 2012

week 26 bumpdate


How Far Along? Photo taken @ 26 weeks 5 days.
Size of Baby P? According to Kaiser, baby Jackson is the size of a head of lettuce this week. He's between 1.5-2.2 lbs. I like chubby babies so I am hoping he's closer to the 2.2. :)
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture.
Weight Gain? 14lbs. 
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? Boy
Sleep? It's getting worse. I get horrible headaches in the middle of the night now and there's nothing that seems to make them go away but time.
Food Cravings? Carrots with french onion dip and raspberries...sometimes right after the other. Luckily my grocery store is having a sale on berries right now because it could get expensive otherwise.
What I Miss?  Sleep.
Symptoms? Heartburn has hit and it's hit in full force. Between that and the headaches, I am usually a prize by the time the hubs gets home.
Belly Button? I'm not sure what it is. It's still really an innie but the hole that was previously inside my belly from when it was pierced has now made it's way out. It just looks awkward!
Best Moment of the Week? We finished painting the nursery this week and moved in most of the furniture. Once the rocker finally gets here, and I figure out how I want the furniture to sit, I will start hanging stuff on the wall. I am so excited to just sit in there and daydream about rocking my sweet baby!

1 comment:

  1. I'm due two days before you! Happy almost third trimester.

    ReplyDelete