Thursday, December 27, 2012

Week 28 bumpdate!


How Far Along? Photo taken on Dec 26th...so@ 28 weeks 6 days.
Size of Baby P? Baby is roughly 2 1/4 lbs this week. Hopefully turning into a chunker! :)
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture.
Weight Gain? 17 lbs...and loving every minute of it!
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? Boy! Jackson Grant Powell <3
Sleep? Sleep is just a distant memory in my life. I can't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time without having to get up to use the restroom.
Food Cravings? Bagels & cream cheese! I rediscovered my love for those when we were spending the holidays with my parents in Arizona and haven't been able to get them out of my mind since. Yummo!
What I Miss?  Sleep....I'll even go as far as saying sleeping on my stomach.
Symptoms? Acid reflex, heartburn and bloated in my feet and neck *yes I know that is a strange place...I didn't get to pick it.*
Belly Button? It's an in-betweenie. :)
Best Moment of the Week? My doctor told me that I am still right on track as far as weight and measurements. She asked me about my ideal birth plan and we talked about what classes I want the hubs and I to take. Oh yeah...and CHRISTMAS! :) Baby Jackson got lots of goodies and he isn't even here yet! Can we say SPOILED??

Here are a few photos from Christmas night.

No comments:

Post a Comment