Friday, January 4, 2013

hello 2013...i've been waiting for you!

I hope you all had a wonderful & safe New Year! Ours was great. A friend of ours threw a little get together at her house since a bunch of us were pregnant this year and couldn't go out and partake like we normally do. To recap the night, there were 7 couples and 22 children running around. Oh yeah...we were one of the couples and baby Jackson doesn't count yet. Michael got a crash course in daycare that night. :) It was a blast though because I still got to get dressed up and ring in the New Year with some great friends.

So now that the Christmas decorations are coming down and the gifts have been handed out; I thought it was the perfect time to recap 2012 with my favorite and fail moments of the year.

My favorite moment, hands down, was finding out we were pregnant. We were able to celebrate it with friends & family and I will never forget the hub's face when he found out we were having a little boy. I still can't decide if it was pure excitement or fear because he knows what he was like as a kid. Haha.

My fail moment was realizing that I wasn't able to complete last years resolutions...and I wasn't even close. :(

I am not giving up on myself though, so I am going to log my 2013 resolutions in now. Hopefully I can change it to a favorite!


  1. Loose the baby weight (after Jackson is born of course). There really shouldn't need to be any need to explain this one...
  2. Get more organized. I figure if I put it down as a resolution enough times it has to stick eventually...right?
  3. Document, Document, Document. My dream is to document Jackson's first year the way I've documented my pregnancy. The only problem is sometimes I've fallen behind and posted things late on here. While I know that shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, my goal is to post updates on his life as they happen instead of weeks later. 
  4. Be more productive. I've used this pregnancy to my advantage when it came to things that I didn't want to do. While I am sure I am not the only person who's done it, I still want to get off my bum these last few weeks and get stuff done!
  5. Lay off the soda. I liked how Jessica @ LittleBabyGarvin ended her list with slowing down on a food item and figured my first resolution might benefit if I did the same. :)
Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment