Wednesday, January 9, 2013

week 29 & 30 bumpdate

I know, I know...I am a little behind on my weekly updates. Between the holidays and the other posts I wanted to get up these just kind of fell to the side. Even though I am not posting on time, I still took notes on what was changing in my pregnancy. :)
 How Far Along? Photo taken @ 29 weeks 6 days.
Size of Baby P? Baby is roughly the size of a butternut squash...or 2 1/2 lbs that get as confused as I do by the fruit/veggie comparison.
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture.
Weight Gain? 17lbs
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? He's all Boy! Jackson Grant Powell <3
Sleep? Still just a distant memory
Food Cravings? I am still craving bagels & cream cheese. I can't get enough all of a sudden.
What I Miss?  I'm not going to lie...being able to enduldge in a drink on New Years.
Symptoms? Same as last week...Acid reflex, heartburn and bloated in my feet and neck.
Belly Button? It's an in-betweenie. :)
Best Moment of the Week? My baby shower invite came in the mail this week. I am so stinking excited for it. It's going to be so cute! Also, we rang in 2013 this week and that is so exciting to me. We are officially in the same year that my baby will be born!!


How Far Along? Photo taken @ 30 weeks 5 days.
Size of Baby P? Baby is roughly 3lbs and growing! 
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture.
Weight Gain? 17 .5 lbs
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? Boy! 
Sleep? All I can say is thank the lord for naps!
Food Cravings? Basically everything I can't eat. Sushi, alcoholic drinks, prosciutto...
What I Miss?  Being able to walk around the mall without having to use the restroom every 500 ft.
Symptoms? No real change. Acid reflex, heartburn are my two big problems right now.
Belly Button? It's an in-betweenie. :)
Best Moment of the Week? I went in for my 3d/4d ultrasound this week and was able to see my little bean. He was being camera shy so we were only able to see a side profile, but it was still very cool. Being able to see full lips and little ears makes it so much more real to me. Because you know the non-stop kicking/punching doesn't make it real enough. ;-P

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I went for a 3D Ultrasound early in my pregnancy..14 weeks actually! But I wanna go again when I'm about 32 weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went in for one at 16 weeks to find out the sex and I decided then I was going back anytime after 30 weeks. It's so cool to see him that way and I love my place because since he wouldn't show us his whole face I get to go back on the 21st for free!

      Delete