Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 31 Bumpdate & Nursery Sneak Peak!

How Far Along? Photo taken @ 31 weeks 5 days.
Size of Baby P? Baby Jax is the size of a pineapple. Finally a fruit that I can actually picture in my tummy. :)
Maternity Clothes? Still a mixture.
Weight Gain? 18lbs
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? He's all Boy! Jackson Grant Powell <3
Sleep? I have permanent bags under my eyes from lack of sleep and no amount of concealer can cover it...
Food Cravings? I've gone through two 12 pack boxes of fudgsicles in the last week. It's safe to say that's my newest craving.
What I Miss? Sleeping through the night.
Symptoms? Still just the acid reflex & heartburn.
Belly Button? It's an in-betweenie. I am really hoping it stays this way too so I am not complaining about the lack of change here! :)
Best Moment of the Week? We The hubs worked on the nursery this last weekend and it's almost done. Paint...check. Furniture...check. Now we just need to hang everything and I think we will be just about done. Getting sooooo excited!

A little sneak peak of the hubs working on Jackson's nursery. <3

Here is a picture of the hubs and I at the Kings game tonight. See what I mean about the permanent bags under my eyes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment