Wednesday, March 13, 2013

spring style with a little boy!


Happy Spring!! I am sure many of you already knew that today was the first day of spring. I am always excited when the seasons change because it means I get to change up my wardrobe. Well now not only do I get to play around with my clothing, but I get to dress my little man up!

Neons are back this year and with the warm weather on its way...well I am all for it! Here are some items from Baby GAP (except for the baby Jordans of course) that I picked up in the last week for Jackson.



And of course I can't end without a picture of my little man. Isn't he so stinking cute?!?

Can you tell this kid loves his Nap Nanny?? :)

Check out MeganKelly or Lindsay if you want to linkup to Trendy Tot Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Amanda! I'm glad you're back! Your little man is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!!! Congratulations on your new little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little man :) little boy fashion is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my-lanta, he is PRECIOUS!! And I just love those pieces! Thank you for linking up with us!! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete