Monday, March 18, 2013

3 Weeks of Jackson

Wow! Where does the time go?!? It is hard to believe Jackson was 3 weeks old on Saturday and I was only due with him on Friday. It is crazy how exhausted tired I am, but it is so beyond worth it the minute I look into his pretty blues. 


See what I mean? Too stinking cute!

Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what our life has been like these last few weeks. We are so in love!
His first car ride. He's a pirate already... 
Leaving the hospital with Jackson
This is how he decides if he's going to wake up.
One eye first & if only if he's interested does he
open the second eye. We nicknamed him "Pirate".
We go together like milk & cookies. :)




Looking like a stud.
No makeup & fresh out of the shower...but I
couldn't be happier! 
Hanging out with Daddy. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment