Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Basket Goodies

As a child I loved Easter and all the festivities that surrounded the special day. There were always so many traditions that went along with Easter that it just made it a day that I always looked forward to. Hunting for the eggs, the overflowing basket with all the goodies...and of course the perfect excuse to get dressed up.

I love this holiday so much that I still have my basket that was used when I was a child! You can bet your bottom that it will be sitting right next to Jackson's this year too. :)

While I know that he is far too young to remember Easter this year; it won't stop me from filling his basket to the brim with all of the fun items that I've picked up in the last 2 months! Here are a few things that will be included in my babe's first Easter.



Easter Bib, Gap Rabbit Outfit, Bobo Bunny,
The Night Before Easter, Wooden Teether, Storybook Bible

1 comment:

  1. We love "the night before series" literally just ordered 5 more from the series for in the future, I got worried they might be hard to find come time, since we had trouble getting our hands on the night before Easter at any stores. God Bless Amazon :) looks like a great basket in the works :)

    ReplyDelete