Friday, May 25, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday

Want to link up? This is where you go!


1. The best surprise ever would be finding out Michael planned a vacation to Italy for us! :)

2. Our wedding trip is my favorite memory!

3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing, I've ever done was end a very toxic relationship. I found Michael shortly after and realized how someone is actually supposed to be treated in a healthy relationship!

4. The best part of my day is coming home and seeing the hubs playing with our dogs in the front yard. :)

5. Something I like that most people don't is school. I could be a student in a classroom for the rest of my life.

6. Something I am willing to fight for is my marriage.

7. Something you might not know about me is I don't give up on things that I truly want. I don't care who tells me it's impossible or how hard it is. If I want it, it's going to happen.


I hope you all have a great *and safe* Memorial Day weekend! If my doctor releases me today, we are off to enjoy the weekend with our dogs, and friends, at the lake. Yay for camping!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean about being a life-time student! Haha! I always complain about the homework and the papers and stuff but secretly I LOVE it! ...Have fun camping this weekend! Wish I could be doing the same!

    ReplyDelete