Monday, March 25, 2013

Exciting Weekend Recap

This last weekend should go down in the history books for being one of the most jammed packed, but fun, weekends we've had since Jackson was born.
It went a little something like this:

Saturday morning we were up at 7am to get ready for the Baby Expo that was taking place in our area. It started at 10...but I have learned that things take 3x as long with a baby...
So we get to the expo and our newborn photographer was one of the first venders we saw. After a hug she tells me that my Jackson is famous because he's one of her demo babies. Look at my little naked angel *I say this as he starts to cry for another "snack"* on the bottom right. He looks so peaceful!


So after the Expo we made our way over to the mall because we had heard that the Easter Bunny was in town. Another adorable picture of my little munchkin!


Since Saturday was also Jackson's 1 month birthday we took a few pictures *shown here* to document how much he's grown. Shortly after that he went down for a nap because looking cute and having your photo taken 5 million times is such hard work. :)

That night we went out to dinner with my FIL to celebrate his 1st month. It was a jammed packed day, but it was a lot of fun!

Sunday we ran a few errands and rested after the busy day we had the day before. By rested I mean sit on the sofa and entertain Jackson because he refused to take a nap aaaaall day. I'm not complaining though. I know these moments will disappear and I will miss them...so I am soaking it all in. <3

Also, Jackson wanted to say one thing before I signed off for the day...


Link up your weekend happenings at:

No comments:

Post a Comment